Leap Electric Bikes is now offering the Michael Blast vintage board tracker @ $2599 + taxes (2019 model, 500W/48V).
Rear pannier racks now available.
Designed in Australia and voted Australia's #1inspired vintage board tracker electric bike.
Test rides are now being offered in person, by appointment, within a radius of 75kms of Courtenay.
If you enjoy vintage/retro bikes and motorcycles and the advantages of electric motor assistance, you'll find this bike is unlike most other vanilla electric bikes. It's a wonderful base to personalize, either with our help and custom accessories, or yourself.
We can help you get the most out of your battery too, we share our knowledge and offer more advanced chargers.
If you are new to electric bikes you'll find they bring a whole new dimension to bike riding, it has to be experienced - pedal when you want, if you want, while still having all the other joys of riding a bicycle. They are great for anyone who enjoys riding a bike but has limited physical capacity to pedal much.
Electric bikes offer a way to reduce the use of your vehicle around town. Since it is a pedal bicycle too, it does not have all the other drawbacks of electric scooters, and they are much greener. Bicycles have been around and stood the test of time...
- Motor: 500W 48V system with BAFANG Geared Brushless Rear Hub
- Battery: Panasonic Lithium Ion 48volt 14.5ah
- Controller: Control freak 18ah
- Trip Computer: LCD 5 speed display
- Range: Approx. 30 km per charge without pedaling, 50km+ with assist
- Charging time: Approx. 5 hours
- Speed MAX 32km/h to comply with EN15194:2009 Certification
- Certification: EN15194:2009 safety/compliance
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 1 year on electrical components, battery 1 year
- Weight: 28kg
- Frame: A6061 Aluminium Tig welded twin Crank Location to Suit Rider
- Fork: Double Down Chromoly / CNC Alu Made crown set
- Gears: 5 speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic (180mm front / 160mm rear)
- Front Wheel Hub: Aluminium Sealed bearings (Joytech)
- Stem + Handlebar: Promax Aluminium
- Tyres: Duro 26'x 3.00
- Light: Front LED light + Reflectors
- Road use only, this is not an off-road bike
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|