Red Seal Carpenter Wanted
Busy development company requiring construction trades of all capabilities to work in Port Renfrew. We are looking to hire individuals who see Port Renfrew as an ideal place to live and work. The work is rewarding and challenging with the vision of living in a beautiful west coast rain-forest community.
We are looking for:
- Professional carpenter with red seal ticket
- Good understanding of BC Building Codes
- Have experience working in residential construction from frame to finish
- Good leadership skills as the lead carpenter on the project
- Proficient in reading and following architectural drawings and specifications
- Promotes a positive safety culture with a target for zero incidents and accidents
- Utilizes appropriate skills to lead team in the day to day execution of the work
- Ensuring quality by providing the highest quality workmanship
- Leads with integrity and demonstrates good work ethics
- Leads and mentors the team, responsibly, with motivation
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Valid Level 1 First Aid
- Training in WHIMIS
- Fall protection training certificate
- Valid driver's license
- Has their own tools
Starting wage is $25-35/hour based on experience and education.
*Staff housing available
Contact us now to schedule your on site interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|