Search Filters

$25 · Peace of mind when you're away from home

Travelling? Do you want peace of mind when you're away from home? We can help.

Residential Insurance requirements have changed dramatically over the past few years. You may want to check with your insurance agent to clarify which vacancy period your policy covers you for. It could be as little as 24 hours! Water damage is by far the biggest hazard your home faces, and you need to ensure that you are covered. Leaking water heaters, failed hoses to your washing machine and dishwasher, and water damage from storms are three of the most expensive claims insurance companies receive. These are just a few of the emergencies which can arise when you're away from home.

As longtime homeowners, pet owners and travellers, we have often used home minders ourselves. We know the value of having reliable people looking out for your home or pet. We are licensed and insured and can help you comply with any requirements your insurance company has regarding home visits while you're away.

When you're travelling, there's no safer happier place for your pet than the home they know. They will be most comfortable in familiar surroundings and there will be no risk of exposure to unknown animals. Our visits are arranged to fit your schedule, and to ensure the comfort of your pet.

After each home minding visit we will report on the condition of your property or pet, by text or email, with pictures. You will have peace of mind when you are away from home.

For more information, go to our website, or follow us on Facebook. Contact Campbell River Home Minders to discuss your plans today.

View Seller's List Limit Reached Log In needed

Usedful News

Details Last hour: Last 24 hours: All:
Other Information
Ad Id31168616
CategoryTravel Services
PostedJanuary 12, 2018
Expiry February 11, 2018
Details New, Commercial Seller
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version