Location: 554 Anderton Rd, Comox, BC V9M 2J6
Slegg is Vancouver Island's choice for building materials and home improvement products. Our team is made up of dedicated and hardworking individuals who together create a rewarding and welcoming work environment.
Our Comox location is currently looking for a highly motivated and customer focused individual for the position of Driver.
Responsibilities and Functions
* Act as an ambassador of the company with all employees and customers
* Maintain an emphasis on a safety culture, customer service, and efficiency as a top priorities
* Deliveries as dictated by the needs of the business
* Superior customer service while driving and delivering materials and products
* Perform safety pre-trip inspections on Slegg vehicles
* Flexible work hours each day in order to complete necessary delivery orders
* General housekeeping duties, stocking of merchandise or various yard and warehouse tasks are as required or directed by management.
* Practice and Promote workplace safety standards
* Physically demanding, must be able to lift heavy products
Required Skill and Qualifications
* A broad knowledge of building supplies
* Knowledge of the Greater Victoria area
* Minimum valid Class 3 BC Drivers licence
* Previous driver and roll off experience
* A positive can do attitude is essential!
* Wages - competitive wages based on the market and experience
o Health benefits including drug and dental coverage, practitioners, vision, disability and life insurance
o Retirement savings - RRSP or other
* Perks - Company discounts (employee pricing, mobile phone plans, gym membership), recognition and training programs, opportunities for career advancement, group events and more
If you feel Slegg is a good fit for your career goals and skill set, we invite you to apply and look forward to reviewing your application.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|