LANGARA ISLAND LODGE, a luxury fishing resort located on Langara Island, Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte Islands) is searching for an experienced, responsible team player to join our Stewards/Dishwasher Team for the upcoming summer season.
Under the direction of theHead Chef and Sous Chef, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and utensils. You will support other Dishwashers/Stewards in all 3 kitchens. You will clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment and utensils, including floors, walls, and storage rooms, according to established methods and guidelines. You will support the kitchen team and contribute to the fine dining standard for cleanliness and organization of the kitchen; promote health and safety in the workplace, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation; and support all staff to recognize and prevent unsafe acts in the workplace.
What we are looking for:
- To be available to work the whole summer season away from the city, secluded on an Island in Northern BC
- Starting Early May until late September 2018
- Two years experience in the same position
- Attention to details - Ability to work independently
- Strong service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
- A positive, outgoing personality - Ability to maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
The Salary is $3200/month + Excellent Gratuities. 6 Days / Week. 12 hours / Day, split shift.
Room, board, and flights in and out, are included. One week paid vacation offered mid-season.
Please send resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE !!!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|