Randstad is now looking for a branch manager for leading security company on Vancouver Island.
The branch manager is responsible for directing and guiding the day-to-day operations of the North Vancouver Island region.
* General Human Resources management; participate in selection, placement, orientation, training/development and retention of high caliber staff. Conduct performance reviews, manage attendance, conflict resolution and scheduling of staff.
* Must be able to provide on-call support (includes after-hours, weekends, holidays)
* Manage and process Fleet Maintenance issues
* Ability to develop and maintain quality relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong customer service skills
* Proven leadership traits; strong team player
* Demonstrated planning, organizational and project management skills
* College Diploma or equivalent work experience. .
* Minimum two years work-related experience in a middle-management role, preferably in the Security Industry.
* Have in-depth administrative knowledge of the security industry, including experience and detailed understanding of Mobile Patrol and Uniformed Guard Operations.
* Valid BC Security Workers Licence
* BC drivers licence with clean drivers abstract
* Demonstrates ability to work effectively with employee groups and builds partnerships at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to implement performance management with direct reports.
* Ability to conduct progressive interviews and assign staff duties accordingly.
* Basic understanding and comprehension of financial concepts and terminology.
* Ability to prepare basic sales proposals as required.
* Demonstrated ability to negotiate.
Salary is $45 000-52000 depending on experience, 3-4 weeks vacation and benefits, company car and fuel for company car.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please register online at www.randstad.ca and one of our staffing consultants will review your application, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|