The "Festina Lente" is a robustly built steel hull that was designed by Thomas Colvin. The interior is warmly finished with red cedar and teak. Sleeps 5. Separate head. Volvo inboard diesel. Mainsail, Mizzen, Staysail and jib. This boat has systems and components that need completion, please contact for further details.
Proceeds from the sale of this vessel will help send young people on sail training voyages with SALTS Sail and Life Training Society.
Please call toll free 1-888-383-6811 or visit www.salts.ca/site/buy-a-boat.html for more information.
LOA 35' 8"
SPARRED LENGTH 41' 0"
BEAM 10' 6"
DRAFT 4' 4"
ENGINE MAKE Volvo
* Steel 3/16"
* Foam Insulation
* Forward Vee Berth
* Single Salon Settee Berth Starboard
* Single Salon Settee Berth Port
* Quarter Berth
* Volvo MD2
* 16.5 HP
* Depthsounder - Not Operable
* Magic Chef 3 Burner Range/Oven Propane - Not Connected
* Manual Pump Fresh Water Faucet
* Manual Head - Not Connected
* Vetus 70L Water Tank Bladder - not installed
* 12V DC system
* Group 27 Battery
* Engine Alternator
* Fir Main Mast, Mizzen Mast, Bowsprit, Main Boom, Main Gaff, Staysail Boom, Mizzen Boom
* Mizzen Sail - Fair, Dirty, Track Cars, Bermuda
* Mainsail - Fair, Dirty, Gaff Rigged
* Jib - Fair, Clean
* Staysail - Fair, Dirty
* No Running Rigging
* Standing Rigging Requires Completion
* 22lb Danforth Anchor w/ Chain and Rope Rode
* Wood Stove
* Miscellaneous Standing Rigging Components
* Uninstalled Lifelines and Stanchions
* Manual Bilge Pump
* Electric Bilge Pump
* Bottom Painted Sept 2017
* Survey Estimates the Age as "Mid 1980s"
* Old Bill of Sale says "2005" For Age
SALTS offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|